Contract Assistance & Dual Agency
A non-refundable deposit of $400 is due upfront.
For transactions in which the Agent represents both Buyer and Seller and the Transaction Coordinator is Purchase Agreements, Listing Agreements, Counter Offers, & all Transaction Docouments, with the exception of the AVID.
Policies & Frequently Asked Questions
Below are the types of transactions covered:
• Residential Sales
• Vacant Land Sales
• Lease Options — Only upon excercising option to purchase
• Availability: Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm PST, with the exception of holidays
• Coordinate all Real Estate paperwork, with the exception of AVID & Request for Repair/Seller Response to Request for Repair
• Send all signature packages & provide clients with contract assistance
• Forward all Seller-completed disclosures to Buyer for review & signature via Glide.
• Upon request, send Seller-completed TDS & SPQ to Buyers separately via email for review.
• Create custom transaction guide for Buyer/Seller with transaction contacts, calendar dates, transaction timelines, access to a shared transaction file, & any additional transaction details
• Produce a personalized Agent Portal containing transaction contacts, calendar dates, transaction timelines, access to a shared transaction file, & any additional transaction details for all open escrows with Hayley Dawn
• Establish communication with Escrow, Cooperating Agent & Buyer/Seller
• Upon request, establish communication with Lender and request updates regarding appraisal & loan status
• Initiate digital correspondence with all applicable parties throughout the transaction
• Provide Buyer with earnest money deposit reminder
• Continually update transaction details & timeline dates via custom Agent & Client transaction guides
• Upload completed transaction file to broker-preferred transaction system
• Upon request, may deliver completed digital transaction file to Buyer/Seller after the close of escrow
• Ordering Home Warranty Plans & Obtaining Confirmation
• Providing all required Brokerage Addendums, Affiliated Business Arrangement Disclosures & Local Area Disclosures
• Provide clients & TC with copies of all inspection reports
• Initiate AVID & any Request for Repair/Seller Response to Request for Repair.
• Produce & obtain signatures for any Commission Agreements/Instructions, Referral Agreements, & W2
• Ordering HOA Documents & Disclosures & Delivering to all Parties & Principles
• Ordering Preliminary Title Report & Delivering to all Parties & Principles
• Ordering Natural Hazards Disclosure Report & Delivering to all Parties & Principles
• Requesting any City Reports & Delivering to all Parties & Principles
• Produce & obtain signatures for any Escrow Instructions & Amendments, Commission Instructions, & any additional documents required for their transaction file
• New Year’s Day (or observed)
• Martin Luther King Jr. Day
• Presidents Day
• Memorial Day
• Juneteenth National Independence Day (or observed)
• Independence Day(or observed)
• Labor Day
• Indigenous Peoples' Day & Columbus Day
• Veterans Day (or observed)
• Thanksgiving Day
• Christmas Eve
• Christmas Day (or observed)
• If transaction is cancelled 24 hours after transaction has been submitted via the New Transaction Form or emailed to TC@hayleydawn.com, Agent will be subject to the Cancellation Fees specified below.
• Single Agency Cancellation Fee — $50
• Single Agency + Contract Assistance Cancellation Fee — $100
• Dual Agency Cancellation Fee — $100
• Dual Agency + Contract Assistance Cancellation Fee — $175
• If the transaction is reopened with the same two parties involved in the previous transaction, this cancellation fee shall be reduced from the total transaction coordinating cost.
• All invoices will be subject to a 15% Late Fee for each month after the *invoice due date
* Invoice due dates are date of confirmed close of escrow or date of initiation of the cancellation of contract